under so much stress...
look... i am also a normal human being..
i can't handle that much.. really..
i just feel like i am going to collapse any moment..



***



honestly, i have not tried my best... in anything...
i wanted to do so.. but which way should i go???



***



seriously, it may sounds funny at times..
previously, i am the one who advises people...
frens who will confide in me..
ask me directions...



***



but right now.. i am lost.. all alone myself..
in this world.. i still dunno who to trust...
everyone seemed so fake..
who is true, who is fake.. it is seriously confusing...



***



one, whom i once looked upon, as a leader...
have disappointed me...

one, whom i once trusted so much...
have betrayed me...

many, whom i once treated as a good friends...
have left me...



***



I am tired.

on Friday, June 13, 2008